UK ORTHOPAEDIC DISTRIBUTORS
LEDA are independently run, UK orthopaedic distributors. Our focus is on market-leading customer service, providing consultative procedural knowledge and personal product advice to a highly professional client base.
LEDA were established in October 2013 by Managing Directors, David Plane and Jonathan Bloy.
When we established the company, we had one overriding goal: to provide exceptional levels of service to our customers and always enjoy what we do!David Plane
LEDA cover the UK and Ireland as orthopaedic distributor / agents for 6 multinational manufacturer-suppliers. We began as sales agents for Wright Medical and Lima Corporate, and naturally progressed into stock-holding representatives for innovative international manufacturers like Skeletal Dynamics and Bone Foam Inc.
We have over 20 years’ collective experience in the Orthopaedic / Medical Device industry. Our directors have worked for international and domestic orthopaedic companies, and the other members of our team come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
LEDA’S UK INFLUENCE
LEDA have a team of 7 field-based sales professionals covering all corners of the UK.
As one of the UK’s leading orthopaedic distributors, we have excellent relationships with key customers in multiple orthopaedic specialties including:
- Specialist Trauma (Skeletal Dynamics)
- Foot & Ankle (Wright Medical)
- Upper Extremities & Revision Hip Arthroplasty (Lima Corporate; BioBall)
- Lower Limb Reconstruction (Lima Corporate; Microaire Power Tools)
- Trauma – working in UK’s major Level 1 Trauma Centres (Starr Pelvic Frame)
- Orthobiologics & Infection Control (Wright Medical; CFI C-Armor)
- Sports Medicine – Knee and Shoulder (Cayenne Medical)
- LEDA run an apprenticeship scheme for training and developing new talent